Skip to main content

my splendid peacock

My splendid peacock

'
Hi
all crafters/blogger and everyone who is reading my blog

I am posting my splendid peacock to http://indianquillingchallenge.blogspot.com/

So I was working on my first quill along project splendid peacock
I was slow as compare to other quillers .


Here are the step by step  photos of my first Paper Quilling Mosaic


















Thank you very much for visiting my blog I hope You like this project nect project coming soon.

Popular posts from this blog

my little heart

Hello dear freinds
I am sharing my little heart project
These cards are made by me for valentine day celebration in my princess school
My daughter wants to give her freinds and Teachers in school


Dedicating my first post  my little heart In Indian Quilling Challenge
'
Since February being month of Love, we at Indian Quilling Challenge has challenged you to make something on What love is to you 

hope u all like it  your valuable suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Thank you for visiting my blog...



                            Anamika

paper quilling wall hanging

Paper quilling wall hanging Step by step pic tutorial of gorgeous beautiful wall hanging 
Video coming soon















Thank you for reading this blog post I hope you will like this work and enjoy my very first tutorial on quilling


will post the video soon


Anamika
Anu creations