Friday, May 13, 2016

Back to blogging

Hi my wonderful readers,
My last post was more than ten days. I have not stopped creating during this time... its just that so much was happening in my life journey. But now I am finally breaking this block and coming back.

with lots of new creations, technique, varieties and soon launching my class kiddo gallery separate page
this year till October I will be on and off  

My mother in  law is coming by the end of this month
I am also working on different art n craft project paper quilling jewelry making , jewelry making (beads), loom bands, 
stocking flowers, newspaper roll ups
distress ink 

so wait n watch coming soon with variety of art work in my blog

i am also launching a separate page for my readers who inspire my work n crated something ,
So my dear readers, Anus paper craft will be  back again and looking forward to interacting with you again!

below are my old work




No comments:

Post a Comment